Job Category: In-Home Sales
Job Description:WindowRama is a leader in the building materials industry in the Northeast. We specialize in the sale of windows and doors. Our product line includes Andersen, Marvin, Pella, Kolbe and Kolbe, Silverline, United, Thermatru, if you are looking for a growing company surrounded by a strong support group, Windowrama is the team for you. Our sales force helps create an exceptional customer-focused culture. Each salesperson is responsible for reaching realistic goals in alignment with company goals and demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness, continually striving to increase revenue and profitability.
What we expect from you:
- Your responsibilities will include visiting the homes of our customers to sell our product line of windows and doors and the installation of said product.
- The sales territory will be Nassau and Suffolk Counties of New York.
- It will be necessary to follow up on all generated leads. Schedule appointments to conduct an in-home inspection of the needs of the customer.
- All In-Home Sales Consultants must have the ability to measure the window or door to obtain the proper sized needed.
- Ability to build a trusting relationship between our customers and WindowRama, ensuring each customer receives exceptional service by providing an open, friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer
- Strong sales abilities with solid product knowledge
- Aggressive and outgoing personality
- Foster an open and honest teamwork environment, working with new ideas and changes to help maximize business opportunities
What you can expect from us:
- Complete Product and Sales Training
- Earning potential of $35,000 to $65,000 per year
- Plus, commissions, bonuses and an excellent benefit package
- Any candidate with millwork experience
- Candidate that has general construction experience